Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Proto-type architecture Models


 These are a few proto type models which i have constructed out of crafting paper.
The first model is of my  modern gazebo which features a hole in the main support wall.
Now i have constructed this model, i can see that this design is very basic and limited.  I feel that it needs to be redesigned as it can only provide a small space.  





 This model is of my block  sculpture, I really enjoy this design as it is really unusual. I like how it extends across the area as if it was some kind of snake. The white body of the structure really stands out from the grass and gives a modern feel to it.  I think this model gives me a good idea of how the real structure could look like. to find out how it might look against the surrounding buildings, I shall make a back drop and photo shop it in with the other buildings.  




No comments:

Post a Comment