Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Photoshop Structure


In this section, I have taken a few photographs of my block structure model and then photo shop the background of the surrounding buildings. This gives me a better indication of what the real thing may look like. I am very pleased of the outcome as it looks very realistic. I feel the scale of the model could be a bit big compared with the other buildings as it feels a bit small. 

When i come to construct my final model. I shall add a  solid floor area under the structure and plants around the outside.   


This shot is fantastic as it shows me the scale of the buildings and the person walking in the backdrop.
I shall use this photo to help me construct my larger model.

These are a few close up shots as if you were standing next to the structure.  I was unable to get the structure and buildings both in focus
 




No comments:

Post a Comment